It’s no secret that the traditional Asian diet is one of the healthiest diets in the world. But what exactly is it that makes it so healthy? Here are some Asian diet tips and secrets that only Asian people tend to know – With these tips, you’ll be able to take your health to a whole new level!
I grew up in an Asian family, eating Asian food. I love Asian food so much that I rarely eat anything else.
One of the best things about Asian food is that you can eat a ton of it and not gain a single pound. In fact, the Asian diet is extremely effective for helping you lose weight and stay slim.
If you would like a way lose weight fast and easily, then you can download The Asian Diet Plan here. In the meantime, here are 10 Asian diet tips that will help you lose weight fast:
1. Have Hot Drinks, Not Cold Ones. Do you like to have soda, juice, or a glass of cold water with your meals? If so, you may want to reconsider. Cold drinks slow down your metabolism and digestion, which can lead to weight gain. Hot drinks, on the other hand, speed up metabolism and digestion, and will help you lose weight. Asian people usually have soup, tea, or hot water with their meals, resulting in a much more pleasant after-meal experience.
2. Eat less meat. Most people in Western countries eat way too much meat and not enough vegetables. But Asians eat 3 times as much vegetables as they do meat, and the result is a slimmer waistline.
3. Eat the right vegetables. Following on the last point, it’s certainly important to eat more vegetables, but eating the right vegetables is just as important. Potatoes, for example, are high in calories and should be eaten in moderation if you’re trying to lose weight. Most vegetables are fine to eat as much as you want, though – Generally you can’t go wrong with leafy green vegetables, and many vegetables when cooked right (i.e. Asian style) taste absolutely amazing.
4. Eat more rice instead of bread. Rice is much healthier than bread because it’s more easily digested, so it won’t slow down your metabolism and make you gain weight. There are many different types of rice: eat a variety for best results.
5. Eat less dairy. Asian people rarely eat dairy. That’s because dairy is actually poorly digested by the human body: It slows down your metabolism, leading to not only weight gain, but also other problems such as skin problems like acne. In general, if you want good health, dairy products should play a minimal role in your diet.
6. Eat slowly. Asian people know the importance of taking things slowly, and when it comes to eating, it is no exception. Eating slowly has several benefits: First, it helps digestion and results in a more pleasant after-meal experience. And second, eating slowly gives your stomach enough time to send a message to your brain that you’re full, so you’re less likely to overeat.
7. Eat smaller portions. Asian people usually eat from small plates and bowls, so they don’t end up overeating.
8. Eat until you are 80% full. This saying originated in China and has since spread to other Asian countries. It is an extremely effective mantra for losing weight and staying in shape. Basically, you should never eat until you are completely full. If you are the type who tends to eat until you feel like you are about to burst, it’s time to take a step back and start eating a bit less.
9. Eat fruit as snacks or dessert. Asian people usually eat fruit as snacks and dessert. Fruit is much healthier, has fewer calories, and is just as sweet and tasty as any other kind of dessert, so you really get the best of both worlds here.
10. Learn to cook a few simple Asian meals. I used to think that Asian food was really hard to make, but it’s actually really easy, and cooking your own food is much healthier than eating out. In the Asian Diet Plan I teach you exactly how to do this, so please check it out if you are interested.
Losing Weight Starts Here
Get started with the Asian Diet Plan today: A plan to help you lose weight fast. Includes free bonus recipes, meal plan, and a grocery shopping list in order to help you lose weight fast and easily. Order Now | More Info